The Ultimate Guide to Engaging Employees With Mobile Intranet

Posted by Christine Ziebell on 11/3/2017 9:11:36 PM

Disengaged employees are a real problem in today's workforce. In fact, a 2016 Gallup report estimates that just 32.5% of the US workforce is actually engaged, leaving 67.5% of it disengaged. And the Engagement Institute estimates these disengaged employees are costing US businesses $450-550 billion per year. But how do you actually get your employees to engage and connect beyond the water cooler? There's one solution that's way easier than you might think. And that solution lies in choosing the right mobile intranet.

Choosing-the-Best-Mobile-Intranet.jpg

The Ultimate Guide to Engaging Employees With Mobile Intranet

Click on the image to download the e-book!

 

Category: Productivity, Teamwork, Tips & Tricks


Intraboom-logo-white

Intraboom is the all-in-one digital workplace for teamwork and projects. A single app with file sharing, group calendars, tasks, discussion boards, messaging and more. Login at intraboom.com or download the free Intraboom app from the App Store or Google Play today!